Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone-based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
At Asteria, you will get to work in a dynamic and positive environment where your contributions directly affect company performance and growth. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects in the cutting-edge field of drone technology.
Asteria Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer committed to build a diverse culture that values innovation, integrity, leadership and teamwork.
The ideal candidate will possess a consultative, relationship building approach to business development. A professional who is experienced at being responsible for sustainment and growth of existing clients as well as developing strategies and plans for the expansion into new markets and accounts. You are a hard worker and hustle to make things happen. You know how to find revenue.
- Exploring new business opportunities within the telecom wholesale industry and find the potential customers.
- Acting as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters.
- Managing the existing relationship with current customers and partners.
- Proactively selling various products and services offered by the company to carriers, ISPs and telecommunications providers.
- Day-to-day communication with customers and be ready to visit customers in other countries on a regular basis.
- Preparing quotations, proposals and solutions (for RFPs, RFIs) to customers and present the solutions to the customers.
- Managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction.
Qualification: Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
Relevant Experience: 4+ years in telecom industry or other hardware enabled solutions organizations
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Proven experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company or OTTs.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and the local language