Asteria is an end-to-end drone solution provider. Asteria handles Drone design and Manufacturing, Drone-as-a-Service model, delivering analytics as a service and a platform to manage all aspects of Drone services. They also have a cloud product which enables customers to derive insights from a birds-eye view. Various models predict the volumetric information of Mining or construction sites. The platform allows for monitoring progress with a digitised history of each temporal state of development. Predicting impact on agriculture from various spectrum of lights produced from unique cameras — predict floods using elevation models — and much more, all delivered on the cloud. They are thereby reducing the cost, time, effort and risk to achieve the target, for the customers.
- Primary role-Assisting the Mechanical Design Engineers by performing mechanical design draftsman duties.
- Responsible for making fully defined drawing for the fabrication of multiple electro mechanical components.
- Responsible for understanding the design intent and accurately and preparing DFM drawings as per the design requirements.
- Prepare drawings such as Assembly drawings, Part drawings, etc. as per required ASME standards
- Should be able to participate and provide input during peer reviews of designs as well as support drawing checks.
- Will be expected to participate in design optimization of components in support of an overall program.
- Must have the ability to work with fast-paced engineering teams to include interaction with government customers and participation in design reviews.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma (Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical)
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- 1+ years’ experience in design and drafting of electro mechanical or mechanical/aerospace products.
- Knowledge of Solid works, Catia / relevant software
- Knowledge of GD & T
- Knowledge of ASM, ISO standards
- Knowledge of QMS documentation
- Problem solving skills, planning and organizing, self-management