Asteria Aerospace have extensively been involved in conducting drone mapping missions, wherein the business insights are derived from the imagery captured by the UAV for multiple verticals. You will get the feel of detailed insights of various fields such as Agriculture, Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Telecommunication, Construction, etc. We are looking for individuals who are well conversed with GIS applications & GIS tools, self-motivated and seek perfection in their work. You will be an integral part of processing the data captured by the UAV to generate respective business insights for an application.
• Undertake QA of data captured by UAV
• Process the UAV data using Photogrammetry tool
• Undertake QA of data generated by the photogrammetry tool
• Generate GIS insights from the output data
• Assist backend team with UAV data handling & transferring.
• Should have knowledge of operating photogrammetry tool such as Pix4D
• Should have knowledge of operating GIS tools such as QGIS or others
Qualifications: Dipl. Or B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Remote Sensing
Relevant Experience: 1+ Years
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
• Should have basic knowledge of GIS
• Should know MS Office.
• Should have good communication skills
• Should have good report writing skills