Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone-based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
At Asteria, you will get to work in a dynamic and positive environment where your contributions directly affect company performance and growth. You will be involved in exciting and challenging projects in the cutting-edge field of drone technology.
Asteria Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer committed to build a diverse culture that values innovation, integrity, leadership and teamwork.
• Responsible for conducting demonstration/Trials of Asteria products & solutions to clients/end-users.
• Responsible for creating the compliance matrix sheet with respect to the tender document spec sheet.
• Responsible for customer support of Asteria’s deployed product and solutions (includes repair/maintenance/overhaul of deployed systems)
• Responsible for conducting training of Asteria products & solutions to Asteria clients.
• Responsible for always, adhere to all the relevant rules and regulations in place and ensuring of legal compliance in place before starting each operation.
• Ensure adherence to all the safety standards set by the organization.
• Assist with management of tender process.
• Assist with documentation of trials/demonstrations and other events.
• Assist with coordination of Asteria exhibition events.
• Assist with development of Asteria product training documents.
• Expected travel – 80% of time. Specific Responsibilities:
• Complete understanding of the systems.
• Coordinate with other Engineering team to understand the Integration of specific parts and learn the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues.
• Should take care of the respective systems given for demos/Trials.
• Able to diagnose problems.
• Find solutions to issues and fix them.
• Repair/maintenance/overhaul of deployed systems.
• Documentation for repairs and corrective actions taken during the repair.
• Test Flying of the System with respect to the RPF/RFI documents before going for any Demos/Trials.
• Test flying of the system after repair and diagnosis.
• 3 years Engineering Diploma in Mechatronics/Electronics/Electrical/Aeronautical.
• 0-2 years of experience in Flying UAVs.
• Academic Project experience years of RC flying and building experience (Good to have)
• Knowledge of autopilot systems and subsystems.
• Experience on Onsite business and client handling(Desirable).
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
• Knowledge of RC Aircrafts/Multi-rotors/UAV Flight dynamics and operations
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills required (Hindi & English).
• Excellent Knowledge of Mechanical and Electronic subject basics. • Good presentations & understanding skills required.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work.
• Good at understanding the customer/End user requirements.